Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well it’s another rainy day on the West Coast. This time of year is why we call it the “Wet Coast”, because it rains constantly here. I went out for a run first thing this morning and found another new trail; that’s one of the things I love about this area – there are so many hiking trails that I never get bored of the scenery or run the same route more than once a month. I saw an interesting track this am, I wonder who my new company could be! I will try to figure it out on the internet…

I bumped into a guy (literally) who was also out running and he gave me a smile. Maybe I’ll run the same route at the same time tomorrow and see if I see him again. He was just my type too!! He was tall, slim and athletic. I really don’t like men that don’t take care of themselves or who think that they shouldn’t work hard to stay looking good. I work hard to stay in shape, they should to! No one wants a slob!

My last boyfriend (who’s not around anymore) always believed that it was a man’s job to stay healthy and strong so he could take care of his woman; even when he was away from me, he kept himself in shape. It was him that got me into running really because he loved to run. I still miss him so much.

That being said, I was surprised how attracted to this man I felt today…..it’s been so long since I’ve been single or interested in a man, that I’ve almost forgotten what it feels like. It’s kind of exciting to feel that tingle in my stomach at the prospect of being with a man again. I can’t help feeling guilty because of the memory of my boyfriend. He’s been gone for over a year now, and I guess I should be moving on or I will loose my mind! We’ll see.

I’ve decided to put some links on my blog to some of my favorite places on the web. I hope that eventually, some people will put a link to my blog on their site and then I might be part of a circle of blogs.

I read about a new music site today called www.radiolibre.ca. It seems to be a bit like a radio search engine for Canada where you can download radio shows and channels and make your own music collection. I think you have to log in which I haven’t done yet but I’ll post my opinion on it when I’ve had chance to look at it properly.

Anyway, I’m gonna do the links on my page now so I’ll sign off for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home