Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I always hated April Fools Day, even as a kid. I found another really funny site today, although it’s not meant to be funny I don’t think. Thanks for the hot tip Leah! For those others who are interested, it’s the Portsmouth Herald news site, I think it’s from England? Anyway it has a daily log of the things that people call the cops about, it’s at http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/plarchive.htm.

Reading through some of the calls is hilarious and while I have little respect for the local police, I can see that police must spend most of their time dealing with crap! Lol. My favorite one from yesterday was “A caller reported a group of Cross Roads House residents refusing to leave and that one of them broke a door, while another gave the caller the finger.” I wonder if any of the ones from today’s page will be April Fools jokes, not that I’ll be able to tell.

I haven’t seen that cute running guy again. Guess I successfully avoided that particular trail. I might go along there again soon, he’s probably forgotten about me by now. Oh, and I must remember to put the clocks forward tomorrow too, that’s something else I usually forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home