Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Friday, April 07, 2006

I was reading another news story online this am about that same prison escapee (Richard McNair) in the states this morning, and I came across a really funny video where a cop in Ball stopped this guy. It’s just after he escaped. This cop is literally on watch for Richard McNair who has gotten free. The cop stops this jogger, who was jogging down the tracks in 113 degree heat! The cop asks him for his name, and of course does not identify himself as Richard McNair, but as some other name, two different names actually. So this cop asks him a bunch of questions and then lets him go. He actually shakes his hand and tells him to be safe! Too funny. This is the link. http://www.thetowntalk.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060407/NEWS01/604070318/1002

That cop hopefully got fired for being an idiot! Richard McNair is a bit of a hottie! Wonder what his story is? I will have to google him a bit more later. I’m still a little slow at the search engine stuff. Anyway, that cop really should be ashamed of himself. I mean kudos to Richard McNair for being able to think on his feet like that and talk his way out of the situation. He looked so calm and confident! That must have been stressful for him. So anyways, off he goes, back on the run because the cop let him go and now no-one knows where he is. I think I might keep an eye on this story to see how it unfolds……I wonder how long this guy can stay out of prison, he seems pretty smart and I bet he can stay one step ahead of the cops, especially if they’re too busy dealing with the kind of crap that I keep seeing on the police logs site. Too funny. Kind of like that guy who lived in the bush in Kelowna for how long??? I must admit I was secretly cheering him on too. I really admire people who aren’t conformists some times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home