Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Oh my God, it sounds like Richard McNair, that guy who escaped from prison 3 times in the States is actually in Canada, and in BC. I read a news report today that said he was seen by police in Penticton but he managed to escape again. LOL, likely told him he was out jogging again! I looked him up a little on the net. He’s an ex military cop. Now there is a guy who makes informed decisions. I can’t imagine the corruption he must have had to deal with in that job! I must admit, I feel a little excited by this news and also by the fact that there is a new photograph of him on the news page. Not only does he have the body but he is damn good looking as well! I really hope he stays in Canada for a while, there’s so much rough territory here and I’m sure with his background he’d be able to hide in the mountains or forest for quite a long time. I just finished reading "Into the Wild”. It was a great book. It’s about a guy who gives up absolutely everything, and consciously decides to live off the land in Alaska! Wow what an amazing story of survival. He would likely still be alive today had he not eaten poisoned potatoes!

It’s strange but for some reason I admire Richard McNair for his courage, his wits and his persistence. In the real world, I could find myself strangely attracted to him. I must be losing my mind! Searching out info on this guy on the net! He’s likely in Mexico by now anyway! I’m sure that other people are feeling intimidated or worried about him being around, but I’ve been in a relationship with a guy who by circumstance could have done way worse than anything Richard McNair did and yet he was the most loving, perfect man imaginable. I have no worries his being around, he will likely just lie low and start a new life as a regular guy. He’ll be the new local catch somewhere!

I expect I’ll get lots of emails now from people telling me I’m insane but I don’t care too much about that, unless you have been in the situation that I was in, you can’t understand what it’s like to love someone who’s both vulnerable and yet incredibly strong and determined at the same time – a very sexy combination! Hey these are my thoughts and if you don’t like them, don’t read them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home