Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well I leave for Prince George tomorrow afternoon so I’m going to spend today getting ready. I already had my hair done, had a manicure/pedicure and got all the areas waxed that needed waxing! Now all I have to do is choose what to wear and what to take with me. I’ve decided to stick with the kind of clothes that Bob liked as he had good taste. I will go on the assumption that this guy will also be a ‘typical male’ that likes a slight show of cleavage and leg, but nothing too slutty. Although I have nice breasts, I think my legs are my best asset!

I’m feeling quite confident and relaxed about my date weekend now although I’m sure that will change tomorrow.

I was reading the local news today and there was an article stating that the guy who escaped from prison in the States, Richard McNair is now in Alberta around Kananaskis area. Weird, but I feel a bit disappointed that he isn’t in BC anymore.

It looks like he’s still keeping the cops on their toes though. I say “good luck” to him, he’s been locked up for so long he’s probably enjoying his summer on the outside. It would probably be quite easy for an ex military type like him to stay hidden in the summer but I bet it’s more difficult in the winter because there’ll be less food around and less cover. Plus Canada gets pretty cold in the winter so he’ll probably give himself up then. Hopefully the rain out here doesn’t drive him nuts. It can get to you if you aren’t used to it. I find myself really hoping that he manages to make it by himself on the outside although I read that he is one of America’s Most Wanted now so they probably won’t let it rest until they find him.

With all the problems in the States and around the world, I would think that the US government and the police would have enough on their minds trying to catch terrorists and real threats to society instead of someone who has just escaped from a prison. I don’t see this guy as a huge threat, it’s not like he was a serial killer, he accidentally shot someone during a burglary which has happened lots of times before but he was much younger then. We’ve all done stuff we shouldn’t have in our past, stuff we regret and I’m sure he’s learned his lesson by now. They should concentrate on more important things I think.

Anyway, I’m gonna go and get ready for my big weekend so watch this space for an update next week….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home