Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Friday, August 25, 2006

I can’t believe how much that show “Prison Break” affected me. I actually had a dream about Richard McNair last night! I am not so sure that my new obsession with him is such a healthy one. I am unlikely to ever meet him. If the authorities ever caught up with him, he would surely be taken back to the United States and held somewhere where no one can visit him. Not like he would want a complete stranger from the west coast of Canada coming to meet him anyways. Starting up a relationship with someone who will likely have mass amounts of time added on to his already significant sentence would be very hard to deal with. Maybe I just need to get laid again. My hormones are going nuts these days and the battery operated boyfriend just isn’t cutting it these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home