Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I just was reading the paper from Friday. There was a man who's plane went down 24 years ago was just found to be alive and well, and living a lavish lifestyle somewhere in the states! I love it! That is so crazy/amazing when someone can just reinvent themselves like that. I say good on him! I suspect that is what Richard Mcnair is doing these days! I still think about him sometimes, I had a day dream about him today in my hammock. I was in my hammock dreaming he was right there with me. I just know that 25 years from now there will be a story on him! Hopefully it will be one stating they wonder whatever happened to him. By that I mean that I hope he stays clean and crime free and I hope that he keeps a low enough profile that people just forget about him.
What a glorious day is was here on the not so wet coast!
Keep smiling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home