Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I know I should be used to the rain by now, living on the west coast, but I am just not ready for rainy season yet. I guess I can afford to go away for a holiday, but who would take care of my dogs while I was gone? Where would I go alone? I think the dogs would go crazy without their daily runs. I know I would. I haven’t been on a proper holiday in a long time. I went to the Dominican a few years back, but I must say it was a disappointment. Outside the resorts, people lived in desperate conditions without proper water supplies. It seemed so wrong to be staying at a 5 star resort while the workers who made our stay there so pleasant could only dream of staying in a place so grand. It kind of took away from the whole experience for me. Going alone would be alright as I am ok with not being a kept woman. I like my independence, but still I would prefer to be interdependent with a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home