Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Well so much for this being the “wet coast”. Tofino, which is a small community on the west coast of Vancouver Island, known for it’s breath taking beaches, actually had to close down to tourists this weekend due to a water shortage. That is absurd and scary. How can a town living so close to the ocean be short of water? We can send people to the moon, but we can’t figure out how to make salt water into fresh water! Maybe I should not write today. I am feeling a little cranky all of a sudden and I want to keep this as a happy place for people to visit. I think some time on the trails is what I need. I was a little sore after 3 hours of shoveling in my yard and my aggressive pre breakfast run yesterday. I was going relax today, but I am sure things will loosen up again in short order once I am out there. I actually relish the soreness anyways. I am off. More later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home