Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Monday, October 09, 2006

Wow this moping around the house really sucks. I think I may have cranked my ankle worse than I originally thought. I decided I wasn’t up for slaughtering my turkey just yet. I have some frozen game hens that will do just fine, and a frozen pie from when my apples ripened. That will have to do for tomorrow. I really need to just relax and let my body repair it self.

I hope everyone else out there has a fantastic Thanksgiving. I know I sure have a lot to be thankful for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to be here solitarymermaid.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home