Title>Still Waters Run Deep

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Where did the year go? I can’t believe we are already 2 days into 2007. I know I have sort of dropped the ball with blogging. I guess in some ways I am starting to feel weird about having all of my private thoughts out there on the internet for everyone to read. Only someone with way too much time on their hands is going to actually sit down and sort through the millions of blogs to find something worth responding to. Do I really want that someone in my life? Or even knowing about my life? I guess I also worry about someone being able to figure out who I am? I mean over the past year I am sure I have detailed an awful lot about my personal life.

Maybe it’s just that I am running out of things to talk about? I mean both of my favorite programs done for the season, and being too disenheartened to want to discuss world events.

Well don’t I sound boring! I am excited about the new year ahead, but I guess you wouldn’t know it to read this. I have decided resolutions are over rated this year!
Maybe I will make a wish list instead! Here’s my wish list for 2007:

Romance - meeting someone would be awesome. I guess I will have to put myself out there a little more.

Ok that’s it…that is all I really want in 2007! I have everything else I need!
Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home